Cake Styles & Types
There are many options come it comes to designing your luxury wedding cake. This page provides details of the type of sizes, icing finishes, dessert options and decoration details we can create.
We have a wide variety of cake pan sizes and large commercial ovens, which allow us to create gorgeous intimate single tiered cakes to show stopping cakes over 5ft in height!
Using these different size pans we can create cake combinations that feed 15 finger portions all the way up to 500 (and probably even more!).
Types of Icing
There are so many beautiful different types of icing types for your perfect wedding cake, listed below are our most popular. You can even mix and the match these for your wedding cake too!
- Smooth fondant icing
- Crisp hard royal icing
- Melt in your month Belgian chocolate ganache
- Creamy fluffy buttercream
- Barely there semi naked icing
Styles and Decoration
The style of your wedding cake is completely your choice, and we can work with all types of decorations and finishes. Popular options include:
- Handmade sugar flowers (a perfect keepsake)
- Elegant fresh flowers (provided by your florist, dress by us).
- Edible fresh flowers (yes, you can really eat these)
- Delicious fresh fruit
- Fragrant herbs
- Realistic looking geode designs
- 24ct gold leaf
- Silver leaf
- Shimmery lustre dusts
- Hand painted elements
- Piped royal icing patterns
- Hand crafted sugarpaste models and shapes
- Ribbons and bows
Wonderful dessert tables which included treats such as macarons, meringues, triple chocolate brownies, cupcakes, shortbread biscuits and hand iced biscuits.
Get in touch to find our more or to request a quote.